Americom Marketing, Design & Advertising Agency | 800-889-9308 | Austin, Texas + Beaumont, Texas

News from the Blogosphere



Americom Wins 3 New Davey Awards

Posted by | Wednesday, December 18, 2019 | 0 comment(s)
3 New Davey Awards

We are excited to announce that Americom Marketing was chosen to receive 3 new Davey Awards! If you happen to not know what the Davey Awards are then let me introduce you… The Davey Awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, AIVA. In the vein of David vs. Goliath, it “honors achievements of smaller agencies who compete with big ideas rather than big budgets.” Silver Award for Content & Marketing Social Media (Fitness Category) Exygon The Content & Marketing...

no categories.
Read More

What is Cyber Security?

Posted by | Friday, October 11, 2019 | 0 comment(s)
What is Cyber Security?

Cyber Security InfoProtecting your customers personal information while viewing your website or online store should be of interest to any business. Not only is it the right and responsible thing to do it also establishes a level of trust and credibility. Another reason your business should invest in SSL is SEO opportunities....

no categories.
Read More

Tips for Hitting the First Page of Google

Posted by | Friday, September 6, 2019 | 0 comment(s)
Hitting Page One of Google

Tips for Hitting the First Page of Google Results Why is the first page of Google so important? Let me answer this question with a question. How often do you click to go to page 2 in Google search results? According to Digital Synopsis, the first page of Google consumes 95% of search engine traffic, leaving a measly 5% left over for page 2 and beyond. It is evident that hitting the first page of Google results is critical for your business to be seen by consumers, but how do you land on the...

no categories.
Read More